New Client Intake Interview – 55 minutes
Standard Therapeutic Session – 50 minutes
Extended Session for Couples and Families – 90 minutes
Online Therapy – 50 minutes
Private Pay and Insurances accepted:
- Premera Blue Cross
- Regence Blue Shield
- First Choice Health Network
Depending on your current health insurance provider or Employee Assistance Plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
In order to maximize our time together in session, all my clients enroll in automatic payments via their online client portal. Whether it’s your insurance co-pay or private pay, your payment will be made automatically between midnight and 2 a.m. after you’ve been seen.
I accept cash, check, and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!