Are you having a difficult time handling the struggles in your life?
Do you think you could benefit the most from individualized attention?
Are you hesitant to talk to others about your problems?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then individual therapy could be the solution you’ve been seeking. Individual therapy differs from group or relational therapy methods because you are the sole focus of a single therapist who helps you develop and achieve your goals for therapy.
If you’ve been feeling hopeless or lost lately, or struggling with a problem in your life that feels insurmountable, individual therapy could help you improve your everyday life.
So if any of these sound like you…
- You keep worrying about the same problem over and over
- You don’t know who you could ever trust with knowing about your secret struggle
- You wish there was somebody who could tell you why you feel this way
- You’re interested in therapy, but you don’t want to give up total control
- Other areas of your life are being negatively impacted by your struggle
- You need somebody to listen to you and your feelings for once
- You’re interested in therapy, but not sure how it could fit into your life
…Then individual therapy could be right for you.
Relational therapy may have its own set of numerous advantages but if you want more control over the pacing of your therapy, the methods used, the amount of analysis or feedback you can receive, and the timing of your sessions, please reach out to schedule your first appointment.